Friday, April 6, 2007

Let the Kicking Commence!!!

Hello one and all and welcome to the show!

It would seem that we have a future soccer player about us. Courtney has been saying for about a week or so that she could feel little flutterings that she thought were kicks. Well, any doubt has been erased as we can now see the kicking take place. It looks like a tiny little energy wave that travels over a very small area. (If you would like a demonstration of what an energy wave looks like all you need to do is pull up your shirt and slap your belly on one side and watch the wave as your belly wobbles... some will be more adept at this than others).

I digress...

I went to Billings on Thursday with my friends and Courtney kept calling to tell me that her belly was getting beaten up on the inside by the baby. When I got home it had calmed down some but at times I could still see the kick and when I had my hand in the right place I could feel it.

Courtney's tummy is also getting very big and very hard!! It is beginning to look like she swallowed a watermelon... though at this time is looks more like a cantelope. Here is the first picture we took as well as the one we took on Tuesday of this week. Check out the difference!! She is currently at the beginning of 19 weeks!

Cheers!

No comments: