Wednesday, August 29, 2007

We give up...

Hey Gang,

So we have decided that there really is no baby in there but rather a tumor that has been growing for over 9 months. Funny thing about this tumor is that it kicks and has a heart beat... but we still don't think that it is a baby. Babies, though small and immature, should still have the tact to know when to GET OUT... and this tumor sure doesn't seem to be taking any hints. Now I may have to reconsider this idea when Courtney gives birth... unless tumors also cry, spit up, and breast feed! Hahaha, still no news but we are going to the doctor's office today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I am a friend of Heath and Thais'. I got your blog addy off of their site. Have you tried methods to induce labor: green tea, walking miles upon miles, and other things? It may work! I was late with dd2, and I was so ready to give birth. I imagine this must be frustrating for you!

Good luck!