Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Smiles and Sucking of the Fist

I have no reason to update the blog other than to say that I have the cutest daughter in the world... and she really enjoys wetting the bed (yeah, our bed) and sucking her fist. But we love her!


Arguably the cutest pic yet!

Who me?

Caught in the act...

Looking coy!

Sucking on the fist!

Smiles!

Daddy got me!

Cuteness!

I don't know, happy or fussy?

Laughing Baby!

Bartender, Bring me another drink!

More of the fist sucking

I know I'm cute!

Sleeping in the bathroom

Daddy is in the shower!

Sleeping comfortably!

Jose makes a good pillow!

In the new crib

More in the crib

Mommy reaching for me!

Caught in the act!

Pretty soon I'll be sucking on my toes!

Asleep with Mommy

Mom on the phone to Grandma Wildebaur

Snoozing!

No comments: