Saturday, May 10, 2008

Update

Well, the results of our poll are in and what do you know... HECK YES won! Not that it really mattered because it isn't going to change our minds whether you want us to get a GD or not!

That being said we are on the home stretch here in WY. Courtney and Maddie are flying to CA for good on Tuesday and I am following the next day in the truck. We have a very nice sized uhaul that we are packing (ehm, I am packing... ok, actually Jose and James have been packing).

Yesterday Courtney got pinned as a nurse and is officially ready to take the RN nursing test (she took a test that tells you chances of passing that RN test and she has a 92% chance of passing it on the first try). She starts working on June 1st.

Other than that we are going to be very busy for a while now and the next time I post might not be for another week or so because I will be driving down to CA and back up and while in CA Courtney and I will be rushing here and there trying to get things in order (eg. Drivers Licenses, Vehicle Registration, Job Interview, etc).

So I will see you when I see you!

No comments: