Thursday, August 28, 2008

God isn't in France this time of year...

Now, if you are wondering about the title of this blog let me shed some light for you. This quote is from the movie "The Count of Monte Cristo" and is quoted by the head of the prison where the hero of our story lives for so many years. Now, the reason that I used that quote is because of the line before it that goes something like this... "Oh God why me"...

Hahahaha! Basically this is my nerdy way of complaining about the fact that for the THIRD night in a row... I am up late with my lovely, beautiful, spoiled daughter. For the past three nights it has been that she hasn't wanted to go to bed until after 11pm. Well tonight she went to sleep only to wake up at about 12:30 and we are now working on 3:15+am. So yeah... mommy and daddy are tired.

Anyway words of advice from all you that have already gone through this thing called raising a kid?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yer yung u'll servive.

Anonymous said...

Maddie is so cute!