Sunday, November 16, 2008

Around the house

Well, I thought I was done but I found some more pictures. These are just some pictures and one video that I took a couple of nights ago when we were just hanging out after work.

One thing I must say about Ms. Maddie is that she is obsessed with hygiene. She LOVES to have her ears cleaned out. If I even mention it she scurries off to the bathroom to get the que-tips and brings the box back to me. She then proceeds to lay in my lap and close her eyes... she gets so relaxed that sometimes she almost falls asleep. She also loves to grab que-tips and try and clean out her ears by herself... very cute! She also tries to repay the favor by cleaning out my ears too. She also loves to brush her teeth and often tries to clean our teeth as well... as you can see in one of the pics below.

Other than that there are some pics with Ms. Ruby being a nosey parker. Whenever we sit on the floor Ruby is RIGHT there looking for attention!



















No comments: