Thursday, September 6, 2007

Grandma goes home

Howdy Folks,

Well it has been a week since the little bundle of joy was born and so far things are going great! She has been sleeping, for the most part, about 5 hours straight every night and when she does wake up she usually just needs some food and a clean diaper and she goes right back to sleep! It has been great for Courtney and I as we have been able to get some good sleep.

She loves the "booby bar" as we call it and usually falls asleep while nursing. She is pooping like a champ and farts quite a bit (takes after me Courtney says).

Today Grandma Wildebaur went home. We enjoyed having her here (I enjoyed tormenting her) and she really helped us out in a ton of ways. I'm not sure we could have gotten through this last two weeks as well without her help. She gave Maddie a bath before she went and the picture below is from that fun experience.

Anyway, Courtney is back to school and Daddy is playing Mr. Mom. I'll try to update frequently now as I'm sure she is going to be growing and changing quickly now!

No comments: