Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Naked Time!!

Hey Gang,

So I suppose it is time for an update. These past days have gone by so quickly!! Courtney is doing much better though still complains about being sore. I am on my three week "leave" (if you call it that), though I have still been doing almost as much work as when I'm not on leave.

Now, on to the baby. Maddie is developing a very cute little personality. At first she was sleeping between 4-6 hours straight at night but that is slowly starting to change to more like 3-5. She is very "grunty" and loves to grunt and make noises. She chirps at time... especially when we are listening to music. She poops like a crazy woman and eats about the same. She had a hard time breast feeding at first so Courtney had to pump... well that has reversed now and she loves the booby bar and doesn't like the bottle much.

Her umbilical cord fell off a couple of days ago so that tonight we were able to take a bath. She LOVED IT!! She sat cooing and trying to get water in her mouth (only to choke when she succeeded). Daddy got in the tub with her and we had "Naked Time" together. It was a blast and mama took pictures.

I will try to keep updated because we are taking a ton of pictures but I can only do what I can do! Check out the pic below!