Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Nana is here!!

Hey Gang,

Sorry it has been a while since my last post but Ms. Maddie is getting a little more challenging to handle. She isn't sleeping as well at night and has become an absolute PIG! She eats all the time!

Just a quick update today. My leave is ending this week so I am going back to work. Luckily Nana is here (my mom) to help with the transition period. We picked her up from Billings on Monday and she will be here until next Friday. She took the morning shift this morning and shut our bedroom door so that we couldn't hear anything in the house and Court and I were able to sleep until 11am!! Nana is very good with Maddie and Maddie is taking very well to her! Nana is set on getting Madeleine on a pacifier (which would be a good thing and we are hoping it works out).

Other than that just watching the little oinker get bigger and keep bellying up to the booby bar.

Check out the pic!

No comments: