Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Baby, Baby, oh Baby!

Now I have been told that I do not spend enough time talking about our new little munchkin which will be making her appearance sometime in late April, early May, and so I wanted to post a quick update about her. Sadly we do not currently have any good digital copies of ultrasound pics but will be getting a 3D ultrasound next week which we will post.

One big reason that I haven't posted much is because I just don't have much. Now that I am on a Mac I can't scan pics from my old printer and so all of the ultrasound pics we have I can't put on the computer. Oh well.

From the looks of things everything is going smoothly. She is starting to tap dance on mama's bladder and kick her in the ribs but this is a good thing. She is healthy from what we can tell and is doing great. Oh and as you can see from the pic below, she is a she. Look for the "hamburger" or the three lines that make up the "girly parts".

1 comment:

Jacque Carter said...

There she is! :) Looking forward to meeting you little one. Love Nana