Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentines Day

Ahhh Valentines day... I will save my soap box speech about materialism and the consumer mentality only to say that yes, Valentines day was celebrated in the Carter household... at least by me.

I bought a gift bag of goodies for all of the women in my life, yes that includes Ruby. For Courtney I bought "The Tales of Beedle the Bard" and a whole bunch of her favorite candy. For Maddie there was more "caandy" (as she calls it... think South African accent), a Dora bouncy ball, a Dora backpack, a couple of sippy cups, bubbles, stuffed animals, and other misc goods. Maddie loves her new goodies and Courtney has loved the candy... just ask how quickly she ate the bag of almond M&Ms.

I also bought Courtney and her co-workers a pizza lunch... so yeah, who's the man?


Here are some pics.










No comments: