Saturday, February 7, 2009

Changes

Hey Gang, just a quick note.

Well... there has been a change to my previous post... which was somewhat unfortunate.

I had said that pending a background check, blah, blah, blah... I would start as soon as that went through which should be the second week of Feb giving me a nice vacation... yeah, not so much.

I did all my finger printing and physical and all that on Wed of last week, drug test Tuesday of last week. I was told that it would take about a week to process the finger prints... which would put me at Wed, a few days ago. So I called in on Monday... and they had already received everything.

So much for my week of vacation... I started work on Tuesday which gave me one stinking day off. Can you believe that? God is GOOD. Though I didn't get a vacation I will not be missing a pay check and will only lose one day's pay (which I more than make up for with my accrued vacation time that is being cashed out by the county)! So crazy how that all worked out.

Please pray that God will bless me in my new position as there is a ton of pressure with this job!

No comments: